Sourse for cogged timing belts?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Sourse for cogged timing belts?
From: DEnnis <IEDXW@asuvm.inre.asu.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1993 14:16:21 -0700 (MST)
Where can I get a cogged timing belt set up for the 1500 Spit motor?  I
know they are made for the A sreies but I don't know where and I don't
know if they are made for the 1500.   Just think no timing chain rattle,
easily adjustable cam timing and cam changes.........

Also anyone got a FAX numnber for Piper cams in the UK, or better still, a
FAX number for them and a FAX number for Crane cam here in the US of A.

Cheers Dennis

PS Anyone had anything polymer coated at Polymer dynamics in Texas?? (eg cams
bearings, pistons etc etc)