1961 Jag Mk II 3.8 (in parts) for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1961 Jag Mk II 3.8 (in parts) for sale
From: DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1993 13:04:41 -0600 (CST)
Grabbed from rec.autos today:
From: tgf9984@ritvax.isc.rit.edu
Subject: Jaguar for Sale
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1993 07:04:42 GMT

        1961 Jaguar MK II 3.8 Liter
        More than complete but fully disassembled
        I bought this when I was in high school and since I am now
        a senior at the Rochester Institute of Technology I find myself
        in need of letting it go.
        I may be willing to part it out, depending on the replies

                A few of the parts that I have are:

                        Two complete trunklids, one excellent one fair
                        Two complete hoods, one excellent one fair
                        Two sets of glass
                        Two grills
                        Two transmissions
                        One aluminum head with all of the valves heat seated
                        Two sets of leather interior one good, one that only
                        the frames will be usable on
                        Two sets of the interior burl walnut dash one in good
                        condition one in fair condition
                        Plus many other parts including the original shop
                        manual and some NOS parts

        I am asking 2200.00 or best offer for it
        If you are interested E-Mail me, Tom, at tgf9984@ritvax.isc.rit.edu
        or call (716) 427 7864.