Lay gear for early B

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Lay gear for early B
From: Will Zehring <WZEHRIN@CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 93 17:38:39 EST
Dear fellow fiends:

Help!  Does anyone out there in net.land have a good lay gear for
the 3-syncrho box in a '63 M.G. B?  It is the same box that was in
the A, as I understand it.  If you do, I may be interested.  I have
one with some teeth eaten up pretty bad on #1 (which I guess is typical).
Local knowledgeables say that I need a new one.  Is there an 'old' one
out there that needs a home that doesn't have any teeth missing?

While we are at it, any OD's for that vintage car?

Many thanks,
WZ aka wzehrin@cms.cc.wayne.edu