1994 La Carrera Classic information

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1994 La Carrera Classic information
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 93 13:00:05 PST
     FYI, vintage racing fans,
          I spoke with Loyal Truesdale last night, and it's
     official, or as official as anything even remotely
     connected with the La Carrera events can be;

          The 1994 La Carrera Classic Road Race will be held
     on March 25th and 26th.

          For those of you who do not know what this is, I'd
     be happy to re-post one of my original write-ups about
     it, but what it means to the brit-car list is beginning
     very soon my postings will be progress reports on how
     Redcar (and hopefully The Green Car, right Scott ?) is
     (are) coming along. This year's project list include
     returning Redcar to her former glory by creating
     noxious fumes in the Fisher family's garage, so stay
     tuned ....

          cheers-
                 daren