ISBN numbers needed for two Triumph-related books

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: ISBN numbers needed for two Triumph-related books
From: montnaro@ausable.crd.ge.com (Skip Montanaro)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 93 18:48:41 EST
Does anyone have ISBN numbers for either of the following books?

        Zenith-Stromberg CD Carburettors; Owners Workshop Manual
        Published by Haynes

        Competition Preparation Manual, TR250, TR6
        by R.W.Kastner, revised by Michael J.R.Barratt

I got a Barnes & Noble gift certificate for my birthday, but they can't
find either book on their "computer". My wife thinks I'm weird to spend
the certificate on Triumph books...

Thanks,

Skip (montanaro@crd.ge.com)