'67 Sprite for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: '67 Sprite for sale
From: sbender@dsd.es.com (Steve Bender)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 93 09:42:33 MST
I bought a '74 Midget parts-car this weekend (in hopes of building a
running Midget with a good rolling chassis I have sitting around).
While there. the seller has a pretty decent '67 Sprite that he's
looking to sell for $500...  He's getting rid of his Spridgets in
favor of restoring an XKE.

In any event, the Sprite appears to be a very good deal at $500.
It has not been driven for a little over a year for want of a
new clutch and engine that needs some attention (smokes).  The soft
top was destroyed this year in a hailstorm and the interior, while
a bit tatty is quite servicable.  The body is in very good shape
with some rust-through on the lower right-rear fender and a couple
minor dings.  The rest of the body appears to be sound sheetmetal
under rather old faded BRG paint... I did not check out the floor-
pans though as I was really only interested in the parts-car.

If anyone is interested, I will happily go back and look at the
car in detail.  The car is in Bountiful, Utah (North od Salt Lake)

-Steve-