Re: British Cars Digest #953 Thu Sep 30 01:15:03 MDT 1993

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #953 Thu Sep 30 01:15:03 MDT 1993
From: ASSISTANT COMPTROLLER <Douglas.W.Phillips@williams.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1993 08:50:02 -0400 (EDT)
My restored '52 TD arrived with a few extra parts, including 6 new (repro)
bumper overriders. I think they originated from Moss.

If someone out there has a need for a set please respond by E-mail or phone
(413) 458-8418. I'll discount the best price you can find.

I need for the TD; a turn signal relay, one Lucas tripod headlamp, one chrome
screen for a driving lamp. The relay is available new, but at an exorbitant
price.

Cheers,            -Doug Phillips