Jaguar Mk I Sills

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Jaguar Mk I Sills
From: KMWHEELER@ualr.edu
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1993 23:28:17 -0500 (CDT)
After I get finished MIG welding the floors into the race car, (which,
if I stay on schedule, will be ready to autocross next season!), I think
we're going to turn our sheet metal attentions to the Jag.  The floor's
no big deal, I've already done acouple of those.  Any advice on what to
do whilst we remove the sills?  The body doesn't seem to have sagged even
though the sill damage is severe.  The doors do open nicely, and have
beautiful seam gaps.  I would hate to destroy the car by trying to repair it!

-Keith