Signing up!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Signing up!
From: Jim Brannan <jbrannan@hprpcd.rose.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 93 10:00:29 PDT
Hello,

I posted a note to the network under rec.autos.antique that I am
looking for a TR250 or TR6.  One reply I got told me about this
mail node (british-cars@....) and I've altso gotten a call and another
message again about it.  So, it sounds good to me.  Please sign
me up in the DIGEST mode.

One note I saw indicated you wanted some info on people when they signed
up...  This is me...

    Jim Brannan
    Rocklin, California  (which is just a couple cities east of
                           Sacramento)

    I've wanted a TR6 for a long time (drove one and ever since...).
    Right now, I was very seriously looking for a TR6 or TR250.
    I have spoken with a TR4A owner and well, now I've added the TR4A
    to the list.  I've eliminated any other car due to price, looks,
    must be a convertible, performance,...

Standard Disclaimer- Any opinions, etc. are mine and NOT my employer's.
Jim Brannan                (Hewlett-Packard Co.                  )
Roseville, CA              email via  jbrannan@hprpcd.rose.hp.com
916-785-4776 Weekdays