More Movie cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: More Movie cars
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 93 09:16:03 PDT
     Okay, my .02 worth;

          I heard that there was a Bugeye used in an
     episode of the wonder years, also there was one in the
     horrible caveman movie "EEgah". And for you Hitchcock
     fans there is the big jag sedan used in "Vertigo", and
     if I remember correctly in "Rebecca" the troubled
     widower arrives with at his estate with his new bride
     in some sort of Jag drophead (I forget what model).
          But my alltime favorite is in "Speckled Band", a
     Basil Rathbone/Nigel Bruce Sherlock Holmes flic, where
     the fiancee of the damsel in distress sports off in what
     appears to be a Riley Elf. An *original* Riley Elf.
     You see it all of about 7 seconds, but that's enough.

               cheers-
                      dstone@sc9.intel.com