Movie cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Movie cars
From: "Jester" <jester@dev2.invlogic.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1993 19:51:06 EDT
Well not that these are movies but they did have TRIUMPHs in the episodes:

TR3 - The wonder Years
TR7 - Driven by Perry/Purdy in ???? be damed If i can remember the name
      of the show right now - but I'm sure that you know the show that I
      mean.

BTW, I posted a story entitled "A Drive Down Memory Lane" on the weekend
and recieved no comments or critism (c/c) and I would like to know what
you people thought of it?  If you like it then I'll write more if not then
I wont waste my time and BCD band width.

Jester!!!

--
| Jester!              | 1982 Honda V45 Sabre, present                    |