COBRA- The TV Series

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, classic-mustangs@mustang.fc.hp.com
Subject: COBRA- The TV Series
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 93 12:47:35 pdt
If the syndicated adventure TV series COBRA hasn't reached your neck of
the woods yet, my advise is not to bother watching when and if it does.
The story line of the premiere episode (actually the first half of a
2-parter) bordered on the ludicrous and the acting was bad even by
syndicated TV series standards.  I waited out half an hour of this
crudge just for a brief glimpse of a not particularly convincing 427
replica.

Roland