TR4a parts for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4a parts for sale
From: rmarks@ecdcsvr.Tredydev.Unisys.com (Richard Marks)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 93 12:56:40 EDT
Hi,
I do not suscribe to this list, but I used to be a real TR4 nut.
Would like to sell remaining parts.  Please check out the below,
which was posted in several "for sale" news groups also.

I have lots of very good condition Triumph TR4/4a parts for sale cheap.
I sold the car, and would like to sell the parts.

I have 3 transmissions (2 good) (not OD).  1 head. several rear half
shaft assemblies.  A 2 cubic foot box full of SU pieces. A box of
front and rear hubs, bearings, and seals. A box of electrical parts
including a distributer, rear lights, misc plugs, connectors, etc.
3 starters (unknown condition). A box of pistons and rods (mixture of
86 and 87mm). Another box of misc engine parts. A seat, a steering
shaft and wheel.  Also several misc boxes of ???.

I have too much to price each part, but please call, all is cheap.
I live in Bryn Mawr, PA.

Richard Marks
(215) 525-8993 home till 12 midnight