TVR gathering in NJ

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TVR gathering in NJ
From: ajw@hlwpd.att.com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 93 13:33 EDT
This is from last years show.
Credits to Bill Sohl....

                                        Andrew J. West
                                        ...!att!hlwpd!ajw
                                        a.west@att.com
                                        ...(908) 582-5624

>From att-mt!dancer.uucp!whs70 Fri Oct  2 12:59:26 1992
Newsgroups: nj.events
Subject: Sports Car Show, October 11
Sender: netnews@porthos.cc.bellcore.com (USENET System Software)

Here's the details on the "Out of the Woodwork" sports car show
hosted each year by the TVR club:

Date: Sunday October 11, 1992

Time: 10:00am to 3:00pm

Location: Round Valley Recreation area, Lebanon, New Jersey

Spectators welcome.

Additional info call: 609-597-4966 or 201-777-1976

This event is the "annual" gathering of the TVR club and usually
has a contingent of 50+ TVR's as well as a good representation
of most other marques (Triumph, A-H, MG, etc.)