Midget wheels

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Midget wheels
From: gerry@hostel.lincroftnj.ncr.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 93 14:30 EDT
Dean wrote concerning wheels for his Midget;

All Chevy Vega wheels fit Midgets (and Minis). I have had 2 sets of Vega wheels
on my Midget 13x5 and 13x6, and I have had no problems.

A friend of mine with a Mini, bought a set of Vega wheels from "Performance
Centre of America", and has Pirelli P7 175/50 x 13 mounted. The nice
thing is these wheels look almost identical to the "Revolution" wheels
but at about 1/3 the price (I think he paid $45 for each wheel).

Gerry