GT6 Lovers - 2 1/2 GT-6's for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 Lovers - 2 1/2 GT-6's for sale
From: bownes@pluto.crd.ge.com (Robert M. Bownes)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 93 15:42:27 EDT

Folx,

        Due to a severe lack of time, space, and money, I've decided to forgo
my GT-6 dreams for a while. To theis end, I am left with a GT-6 MK III in
so-so shape, a MK III tub suitable for stripping for sheet metal and other
parts,
and a GT-6+ roller (no engine or tranny) on so-so shape (I really have not
looked at to to be truthfull.

        The MK III needs alot of work on the bonnet due to rust, a new driver's
side floor, new bonnet mount (ie the first 4-6" of frame, which I can
provide), paint, and a head gasket (also provided). The tub has a decent floor,
and a bunch of other useful stuff.

        The + is in rough shape, bunch of bondo, some galv pop-riveted onn,
and lord knows what else. But it is a Plus....

        Make me an offer I can't refuse. I'd consider $800 for the lot, and $1k
would be sure to take it. I'm gonna advertise it in the local british-car
magazines
next week.

Thanks,
        Bob