Happily into restoration

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Happily into restoration
From: "TOM WAGNER, Wizzard of old Audio/Visual Equipment........Nanaimo
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1993 07:44:18 PST
Enjoying "reading the mail" on the net and now wishing I'd kept my Spridget,
but life goes on.

Just got the interior refinishing done on the Cambridge and am now re-
installing the furniture.  A couple of questions have come to mind where I
need some assistance.  Were Austin Cambridges imported into the US under that
name or were they under another name?  If the former, they couldn't have been
as popular as there were in Canada.  Question 2.  Does anyone know of a small
oval speaker grill for one of these.  The dash has a speaker, but alas I need
the grill.  It's about 4" long and oval.

73, Tom