Re: FALL TVR GATHERING

To: John_Forrester.wbst147@xerox.com
Subject: Re: FALL TVR GATHERING
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 93 7:39:45 CDT
> There is a annual major TVR gathering, I believe in late September or early
> October in New Jersey that I would like to attend this year. Can anyone supply
> information on the meet and possibly local accomodations? I am also interested
> in information on the US TVRCC can someone supply that also?

This is from the October issue of "British Car" magazine:

        TVR Car Club North America
        4450 South Park Avenue, #1609
        Chevy Chase, MD  20815

The Calendar section of the magazine does not list any TVR-specific
events.

--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA