Portland ABFM

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Portland ABFM
From: "Jester" <jester@dev2.invlogic.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1993 09:11:35 EDT
I was wondering if someone who was going to the Portland ABFM could do
me a favour.  I was on the west coast last year and went to the PABFM
but at the time did not have enough cash to pick up a dash plack and a
pin.  I was wondering if someone could pick me up 2 Jaguar dash placks
and 2 Jaguar pins from last years 1992 PABFM.

If you can help me out then please let me know by email and we can
work out the details!

BTW I have writen a couple of long stories about the ownership of my
Spitfire and was wondering if  I should post them as they are quite long?
I could possibly post them on the weekend as the traffic is much lower
then!

Jester!!!

--
| Jester!              | 1982 Honda V45 Sabre, present                    |