Re: extracting files...

To: jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (James TenCate)
Subject: Re: extracting files...
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 93 7:43:52 CDT
> I'm trying to extract the piece Scott F wrote about lever shocks a while
> back.  Problem:  the last sol.digest(.900) on hoosier goes only to
> Aug 3.  How often do these get updated?

Every 50 digests.

> Also, did anyone keep a copy?

There is an e-mail server at server@ingr.com where all the digests are
archived.  Send a HELP message for details.  If you know the exact
digest number, send a message with

/get /pub2/sol/digest/xxx.Z

in the body of the message, where xxx is the digest number.  If you
have trouble accessing this server, by all means let me know.
--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA