Re: 2.5l Triumph vs. 1.8l MG

To: rkriggs@riggs.b30.ingr.com
Subject: Re: 2.5l Triumph vs. 1.8l MG
From: megatest!bldg2fs1!sfisher@uu2.psi.com (Scott Fisher)
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 93 10:07:39 PDT
> Scott Fisher #1 says,
>
> > D Production Triumph into E Production because it takes a
> > 6-cylinder, 2.5-liter Triumph to beat a 4-cylinder, 1.8-liter MG.
>
> That's why I drive a TR6, Scott.  I forget, why was it you said you like
> MGs?

Oh, I don't know, I kind of like cars that actually negotiate a
corner WHEN you turn the wheel instead of three or four seconds
later, when you've scrubbed off enough speed to haul that lump
of iron around the apex. :-)

--Scott "Besides, they're so *REFINED*" Fisher

(BTW, lest anyone take this seriously, the grease under my fingernails
this morning came from removing the diff from a GT6+, and the spray
paint on a couple other nails comes from overspray incurred while I
painted what we hope will be a very festive stripe across the nose
of the same GT6+.  And of course, I've left an opening above for
Spridget owners to feel smug about *their* cars...)