Triumph vs. MG

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph vs. MG
From: John Wroclawski <jtw@lcs.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 93 12:36:25 -0400
   From: rwg1@postoffice.mail.cornell.edu (Roger Garnett)

   Is it marque wars time? :-)

Nah. But while we're here, ever notice that the MG's on this list are
named things like "Grandfather" and "The Geezer", while the TR's are
named things like "Sarah" and "Elizabeth"? Must mean -something-..

        -john, who is saving the name "Heather" for the E-type he
         imagines he will own some year..

From  rwg1@postoffice.mail.cornell.edu Tue Sep 11 11:40:47 2001