RE: Worries about starting

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Worries about starting
From: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 93 12:20:59 EDT
|Date: 6-30-93  12:16am
|From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
|  To: {british-cars@autox.team.net}:BITNET
|Subj: RE: Worries about starting
>       Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I just need a
>confidence boost and am fretting about nothing. On the other hand,
>maybe I should put racing fuel in the tank?

>       Thanks,

>       Paul.

    I think you should leave that unreliable car with me while you're in
Britain.  I'll make sure it doesn't sit around!  I'd really worry about
those gys on the docks.  I hear that if they don't start when they go to
move them, they auction them off to the highest bidder just to get them
off the lot.  :-)

  Dean