RE: TR6 Carpet Kit time/effort required

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR6 Carpet Kit time/effort required
From: Bruce Harding <Bruce_Harding@ccm.hf.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 93 09:48:31 PST
Gary,

I put the TRF carpet kit in my 75 TR6 a couple of years ago.  I spent a
long day installing the kit along with a new felt pad and drive shaft
tunnel.  I had previously replaced the radio so I was familar with how
to get that section out.  The hardest part for me was getting the
bulkhead section correctly in place.  This is a pain because of the
location.  The best hint I can give you is to take your time.  If you
get tired stop for the day.  Have room to spread out all the carpet
pieces and know where they all go and fit.  The rewards are worth
taking the time to do it correctly.  Good luck!

Bruce Harding
Bruce_Harding@ccm.hf.intel.com