Caterham JPE

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars listserver)
Subject: Caterham JPE
From: Ben Hodson <hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 93 9:05:58 BST
I had the good fortune to actually see the factory demonstrator Caterham
JPE in the flesh,  bright BRIGHT yellow with black trim and it goes like
stink.  I was at Goodwood racetrack with a chum who was taking his seven
around the track on a Seven Owners Club  'track day'.  He was lapping in
about 1'43" and he was happy about his times.  Then the JPE came out and
turned in a 1'21" !  It looks like a banana ;) ,  sounds wonderful, and
apparently can do 0-100mph-0 in 13.2 seconds !

I want my seven NOW (drumming heels on floor) !  Only 53 days until my
pregnant garage delivers a nice new shiny seven 0  \
                                                  = |
                                                0  /  extra big smiley.

later,

Ben (53 days and counting the minutes) Hodson.

--
|   Ben Hodson,            |   Email : hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk       |
|   Philips Research Labs, |   Tel : 0293 785544 ext 5750              |