Rain-X ....

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Rain-X ....
From: (Hiran Wijetilaka) <hiran@ee.uts.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 93 12:35:34 EST
Hi all,
Hope this has not been flogged to death (rain-x, that is ...). I thought I'd
give this a go on my MGB ... it's been a couple of weeks but it finally did
rain last night here in sydney. So to cut a short story shorter, it (rain-x)
does seem to work quite well. ie. it beads the rain drops and the wind drifts
it away .. did not use my wipers at all on a short 30min journey, but then
again it did not rain very hard... only time will tell if this is usefull, but
for now, it seems that way.
I would be most interested to hear of fellow enthusiasts experiences with
rain-x.
thanks,
--
hiran

 _--_|\   Hiran Wijetilaka                          email: hiran@ee.uts.EDU.AU
/      \  Computer Systems Engineering              voice: +61 2 330 2372
\_.--._/  University of Technology, Sydney            fax: +61 2 330 2435
      v   PO Box 123, Broadway, NSW 2007, Australia.

  Documentation -
  A manual which tells you how to use a program, system, or utility
  one version ago, and which is now unsupported.