Great LBC magazine

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Great LBC magazine
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 93 16:41:45 PDT
     I was just treated to a wonderful Friday surprise that
     I thought I'd pass it along to all of you as it has a
     practical bearing to the list.
          A few minutes ago I got a call from the security
     desk saying I had a delivery. I tore down the stairs &
     found that the Travelling Companion had dropped off the
     latest copy of the "Autocad & Motor", a british publication,
     this week with "First full road test MGRV8", and "Great
     British Sports Cars" emblazoned across the cover. I've
     only had a chance to scan it, but it looks juicy, so I'll
     find out where she dug it up if any of you locals want
     your own copy.

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com