Re: lead

To: Scott Fisher <sfisher@megatest.com>
Subject: Re: lead
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1993 12:30:35 PDT
Right, I expect that all seats are hardened - the choice seems to be
between hardened steel and "stellite", whatever that is.

Daren suggested - jokingly, I believe - that I only get seat inserts
put into every other cylinder. As I think about it, I like the idea
more and more - it will let me do a real comparison between seated and
non-seated chambers, for exactly the same burn conditions. I don't mind
the possibility of having to install seats in the other three someday
in the name of science!