MGB part needed

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB part needed
From: ad793@freenet.carleton.ca (Frank Condelli)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 93 06:20:51 EDT
I am in despearte need of a few small parts for a 1973 MGB.  The plunger
w/spring, and the cover plate w/four screws from the solonoid valve in the
late style  o/d transmission.  I bought the o/d transmission from a wrecker
with the solonoid valve and cover plate missing and thought it came as a
kit when you bought a new solonoid kit.  Not!  The solonoid kit supplied
is: the solonoid, two o-rings, a ball and end plate gasket; that's it.

Hoping for some help from somewhere.

Frank Condelli * Carp * Ontario * Canada * 623-839-5334
                 ad793@freenet.carlton.ca