Ace sighting

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Ace sighting
From: ajvander@sunnyboy.dazixco.ingr.com (Alain van der Heide)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 93 10:18:12 MDT
While cycling in rural Boulder county last Sunday, I stopped at a traffic
light.  I looked across the intersection and saw a red, no, make that
"hello-officer-arrest-me-red" LBC across from me.  Cobra 289 like, but
different.  My internal LBC database responded immediatly "AC-Ace".  Lucky for
me, his side of the intersection had a delayed green, so I rode over and said
"AC-Ace?"  With a look of mild surprise the driver answered "yes, an
AC-Bristol."  "Nice car."  "Thanks."  His light turned green, and off he
went, the BMW designed 6 making a melody which raised all the hairs on the back
of my neck.

Now I've really got to get Tigger back on the road.

| Alain van der Heide            |  This is the way the world ends            |
| Intergraph Electronics Products|  This is the way the world ends            |
| ajvander@ingr.com              |  This is the way the world ends            |
| (303) 581-2396                 |  Not with a bang, but with a whi

segmentation fault
core dumped