DIGESTS #855 AND 856

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: DIGESTS #855 AND 856
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@mailhub.cs.itc.hp.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 93 20:22:00 +0000
Andrew C. Green, Bob Tufts, Paul Gilders, Garry Archer
all mention Quorn. I wonder if this is the same town
that gave us Professor D.H. Chaddock, C.B.E.M.Sc. Eng.
F.I. Mech.E., who wrote a book "The Quorn Tool And
Cutter Grinder", which first appeared as a series of
articles in "Model Engineer" in 1974. And what a
wonderful machine it is!
Garry, if you should stumble upon any old issues of
"Model Engineer", I would surely appreciate it.

Mandatory LBC content: for Ken Looney;
I vote for the condensor. Your list does not indicate
that you changed it.

Alan