MGBGT thanks

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGBGT thanks
From: kjlooney@ssdkjl.b17c.ingr.com (KJ Looney)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 93 9:51:12 CDT
  this said it was undeliverable the first time, hope this is
  not a repeat...

  Well Father's day weekend proved to be very productive for
  finishing that "I know it's screened in, now I want glassed
  in" porch project that has been sucking every free moment for
  months.  But not so productive on the LBC side, I just got
  a chance to read all of the posts and will try all of them
  tonight.  Seems silly after reading all the fuel side posts
  that I haven't checked the fuel flow but, I haven't. Now
  that I think about it, I can't remember hearing the AC fuel
  pump running as loud as usual??

  Anyway, thanks to all who replied, and I'll hopefully let
  ya'll (Huntsville Alabama Area native) know tomorrow.

  ken (hey, none of those replies sounded expensive) looney

  Ken Looney                    kjlooney@ssdkjl.b17c.ingr.com
  Systems Engineer              205-730-7702  Ext