RE: spridgets

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, jesup@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com
Subject: RE: spridgets
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 93 07:52:43 PDT
     Oops. Randall Jessup pointed out that I committed a
     cardinal sin by not indicating *whereabouts* the
     Spridgets I posted as being for sale are. Sorry
     Randall, they're on the left coast, as in San Jose, Ca.
          And while I'm here, a spot of Redcar progress
     occurred last night; With the help of fellow Bugeye
     owner/restorer (but not .net person, yet) Jeff Weintraub,
     we managed to rebuild one of the seat squabs so that
     now my adventuresome companion no longer has to sit
     on a towel wrapped around a layer of foam padding.
     Of course upon completion a road test was in order to
     test our handiwork, and so at 11:00pm we let hwy 17
     unwind before us, guiding us up to the summit. The weather
     was perfect, I think there were even extra stars out,
     and Redcar sang as sweet as song as she ever has as
     headed south. Upon returning however, my companion's
     assessment was that "the seat looks beautiful, but it
     lacks lumbar support". Harumph, but I had to understand
     that this woman's point of reference is a new Volvo, so
     I countered that I don't think that the concept of lumbar
     support was even conceived when these seats were made. This
     appeased her, and we made point to do further road
     testing this weekend. Happy day.

          cheers, squabs, and road testing,

                                   dstone@sc9.intel.com