E-type wanted

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: E-type wanted
From: interf!atlas!jhoward@uunet.UU.NET (James Howard)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 93 10:08:07 EDT
An acquaintance of mine is in the market for a 4.2 liter E-type coupe.
When he was growing up, his mother and father each had one (his mother
used hers for racing!).  He never got to drive them, though, because
they were both sold just before he got his learner's permit.  Kind
makes me wonder how responsible he was as a teenager.

He does not care as much about the mechanical condition as he does
about the condition of the body.  So, if any of you all know of a
suitable car, send me email and I will print it out and give it to him
(I don't have his phone number or address with me today.)  He is in
Washington D.C., but I am sure he would be willing to travel.

James Howard