Gear Shift Lever Plunger

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Gear Shift Lever Plunger
From: sknutson@iastate.edu
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 93 20:36:08 CDT
I have the transmission out of my TR250 and noticed that the spring loaded
plunger at the end of the gear shift lever is stuck in and worn off even
with the surrounding material. I've tried everything I can think of to get
it out, short of drilling it out. Anyone have any ideas on getting this
thing out? Thanks!

Steve Knutson                      "This ain't no technological breakdown,
sknutson@iastate.edu                Oh no, this the road to hell."
Satarn SL2, Triumph TR250
R100RT, 850 Commando, XL250R                             Chris Rea