Survey 1993

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Survey 1993
From: "GERONIMO, SC9-32, 765-4903, PAGE 231-6612" <GENDIMEN@T12SYS.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 93 09:45:29 PDT
I had one of our unix folks translate the '93 survey into something readable on
VMS.  It's actually not that difficult if someone shows you the steps.  Anyway,
the last FAQ out said the survey was on hoosier.  I found 92 and 91, but not 93
, (was I looking in the wrong place?) so I've uploaded the survey to /pub/sol
as survey.93 in ascii format.  On the LBC note, I shipped out a set of Z-S
carbs to Apple HydraulicsI should have them back in about a week and a half.
I'll let y'all know how they turned out.

Mike G.