Brewfest

To: hoosier.utah.edu!british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Brewfest
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 93 15:16 EDT
     The first annual commemorative Southeastern Brewfest was held
last week at the Ugly Mug.....about 7 miles from the labs.  George
Deveau drove his TR3A and I drove my MGA.  We arrived at the Ugly
Mug about 5:00 pm and Drew a big "S.O.L." on a napkin, placed it in
the middle of the table in a rack and waited for the brothers.  I'm
sure that as people filed in and saw these two decrepit lounge lizards
(hi George) with S.O.L on a sign in front of them, they knew we were
definitely out of luck.  Finally Joe Flake arrived driving his TR6 with
Bob Lang whom he picked up[ at the MARTA station.  After a brew or two,
some Atlanta Classic Coca Cola, and some proper tire kicking and computer
talk, George and I drove off into the sunset.  A good time was had by all.
Don Mathis