Another vendor for the list

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Another vendor for the list
From: Jeffrey Lo <Jeffrey_Lo@ccm.hf.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 93 12:23:04 PST
I haven't dealt with these guys, but a friend of mine is always looking
for Tiger parts suppliers, and I hadn't seen this place on the list, so
I thought I'd send it out.  An ad in a local car ad paper read:

John Bull Auto
Parts and service for all your MG, Triumph, Healey and Sunbeam needs,
both new and used.  (510) 937-2671

Jeff Lo
1974 Triumph TR6 - Finally back on the road again yesterday! :-)
1946 Cennsa 120 N1819N - Still down for it's annual inspection. :-(