Re: Heater Valve to Core hose for Series II E type, Exhaust

To: lar@vnet.IBM.COM
Subject: Re: Heater Valve to Core hose for Series II E type, Exhaust
From: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 93 9:43:31 CDT
Larry Pieniazek writes >

> This hose is a formed rubber 90 degree bend.

Just one 90 degree bend?  Piece of cake.  Take it down to the local serious
parts store that caters to shops.  Tell the guy that you want one like that.
He will probably haul out one that is too long on both ends.  Cut it and
install it.

I had one far more complicated than that for my Mazda 626.  Had three strange
bends in it.  The guy at the store told me to go down the basement and find
something.  They have about a million different formed hoses down there.  I
had to splice two together with clamps.

I don't think it will take long to find one with a single 90 in it.

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN   55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105  w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
"The workingman's GT-40" - Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman