HighBeam Lamps (US Price please)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (bristish-cars Mailing)
Subject: HighBeam Lamps (US Price please)
From: cp@cardinal.ms.sub.org (Chris Pallasch)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1993 10:24:04 +0200
Salute,

I'm still in search of highbeam lamps for my Reliant Scimitar SS1.
Nobody seems to know the original mounted WIPAC lamps, so I decided
to have a look for other ones. The only problem is, that they have
to be very small. Normal Bosch or Hella lamps are far to big to be
mounted.
Therefor I was surprised, as I saw the new Ford Probe, which carries
lamps exactly of the size I need. So I emidiatly visited my Ford
dealer. Next surprise, the price of those lamps (the small add on
high beams) in germany is about 150 US$ per pice !

Could somebody please therefor send me a price info of those Ford
Probe highbeam lamps if bought in US, excl. tax ?

         thanks
              Chris

--
|        Chris Pallasch                   |                       |
|  cp@cardinal.ms.sub.org                 |  4790 Paderborn, FRG  |