Re: TR7 adsorption canisters, floats, window mechanisms, etc.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR7 adsorption canisters, floats, window mechanisms, etc.
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1993 11:59:12 PDT
        We tried spraying some carb cleaner in the front Zenith Stromberg
        and it ran great, but only while we were spraying.

Danger! Danger! Spray carb cleaner will dissolve the rubber diaphragm
in your caburetter. I learned this the hard way. Don't do it any more.
You might want to pop the top and check for cracks in the diaphragm.

Any fuel filter will do for now; put it upstream of the fuel pump.