METOL FX1

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, jag-lovers@psy.uwa.edu.au
Subject: METOL FX1
From: grif@win.icl.co.uk (Phil Griffiths)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 93 15:35:50 BST
Hello there all SOL & Jagers,

This is probably an FAQ, since I guess this stuff is a slick-50
type product, however...

An old acquaintance of my Dad aquired some of this stuff, viz METOL FX1,
and reved about it.  He gave my Dad some who poured it into his Citroen
diesel (ok not a SOL).  Dad thinks that the claims made about this stuff
are in some part true, I don't know what the clains are but he reckons
that he has more performance + beter fuel milage (circa 60/(UK) Gallon).
However before I even consider pouring this stuff into my Jag (at last
a SOL :-), has anyone out there in SOL land heard of this stuff, or similar
products and what are the claims/experience/published reports on the stuff.

Thanks

Phil.

PS.  Reply by mail and I'll summarise.