Re: Survey (What happened to it?)

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Survey (What happened to it?)
From: robbp@healey_haven.esd.sgi.com (Robb Pryor)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1993 13:56:37 -0700
On Jun 2,  4:07pm, Scott Fisher wrote:
> Subject: Survey (What happened to it?)
>
> Hi I remember seeing a call for a survey of brit-car owners about a month
> or so ago.  Is this completed and I missed it?

No, you didn't miss it.  I started compiling and editing (cleaning up) the
two finals next week that I need to study for.  I should have results to post
by the end of next week.  Also, this year there has been a 50% increase in the
number of respondents so the work involved is a little more than anticipated.

--
Robb Pryor                                  VLSI Group,
Phone: (415)390-1230                        Digital Sight and Sound Division,