Motorweek surprise

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Motorweek surprise
From: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 93 16:42:53 CDT
Whilst I was at work yesterday, my VCR was dutifully recording Motorweek '93 on
the local PBS station.  Last night my wife and I were watching it.  They came
to the "Car of the week" feature.  I joked  "Is it going to be a Europa?"
because it never is, of
 course.  Wrong!  The car was a Europa Twin Cam.  I shouted in surprise.  Susie
accused, "You've seen this before!"

One of the notes on the screen was "Only 42" high!"  Wonder how may viewers
unfamiliar with Loti stopped to think about that.

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN   55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105  w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov             USA
"The workingman's GT-40" - Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman