Re: SOLers Heading to Atlanta?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SOLers Heading to Atlanta?
From: Joe Flake <jflake@hpfcse.fc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 93 15:03:11 MDT
Bob Lang says he's coming to Hotlanta next week.  Hmm, maybe it's
time for us to finally stage an east coast version of Roland's
SnakeFest last fall (I actually got lucky and was able to attend
one of those!).

What do you think Don?  Shall we try to arrange an after work
session at the Ugly Mug Pub as we discussed earlier?

Bob/Don drop me a note offline and let's see what we can put
together.  Others who might be interested do the same, and we'll
move off the mailing list to work out details.

Joe Flake
jflake@hpfcse.hp.com
404-246-5239(work)