Weekend trip

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Weekend trip
From: mjb@triumph (Mark J Bradakis)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 93 11:19:48 -0600
I'm back in Salt Lake, typing away at my desk.  Not too bad a weekend, though
it could have been better.  Gone for 89 hours, traveled about 1750 miles, so
just a tick under 20mph average for the trip, not bad.  I'll tend to all
the -request mail in the next little while.

It would have been nice to have made more progress on the diff for Chris'
TR4A, it would have been nice to have driven a car at the event on saturday,
but it was a treat to see something besides a British car fall apart on the
course!

Seeing Dick Nyquist's Triumph was a treat, as well as Scott's Volvo.  Nice
cars.  Sarah, the TR4A, I've seen before, up close and personal.  Exactly
a year ago, when I spent the entire weekend rolling around underneath the
thing.  This trip wasn't quite as stressful, thank goodness.  I just wonder
when Chris is going to spend a whole weekend working on one of *my* cars!

mjb.

From  rwg1@postoffice.mail.cornell.edu Tue Sep 11 11:39:48 2001