lower arms wanted and anti roll bar speculation [D [D [D [D [D [D

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: lower arms wanted and anti roll bar speculation [D [D [D [D [D [D
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Fri May 28 10:09:17 1993
Anyone have a pair of mini lower front suspension arms they wish to
sell on the cheap side. It is ok if the inside end where the cranked
bolt and bushing mounts is completely hammered or corroded.  It is
only important that the outside portion where the ball joint mounts
is in good shape.

I need them for a project...

BTW, if anyone is interested, I have a set of good used Mamba 6x10
wheels for sale $250 plus shipping w/o lugs.

please contact via email..or call 312 825-6653 days or 708 394 3952
eves.

BTW, re anti roll bars.  Whether you want a bar and size of bar are
somewhat dependent on driving style.  I know others who race minis
with no rear bar.  I have one, it helps me get the car turned in
tight corners.  Without one, one might have to compromise quite a
bit on suspension settings, leaving one with a car which might be
pretty tricky handling in some situations. However, Jean, I
definitely would dispense with sand bag except to help prevent
flooding in heavy rains.  The sand bag will cause you to have
inconsistent handling at the limit as it moves around in the trunk.
The easiest way to reduce understeer is to play with tire pressures,
if that is not sufficient a rear bar will do so.  An adjustable rear
bar is even more preferable, but more $$$.  BTW, if you have Spax
adjustable shocks as I do on the mini, they will also help you tune
your suspension.

Jim