Parts needed for 69 Midget

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (britcars)
Subject: Parts needed for 69 Midget
From: moore@portal.vpharm.com (Jonathan Moore)
Date: Thu, 27 May 1993 15:56:57 -0500 (EDT)
 Does anyone out there have either front or rear reflectors for a 69 Midget in
 their parts bins? As far as I know, these reflectors were unique to the 69
 and were amber in front and red in the rear. They mount on the side behind the
 wheel arches in front and back. The part number is Lucas RER22. I need one
complete
 front (amber) assembly. These are no longer available. The red reflectors are
 sold by Moss at a painful $26. each. The chrome pieces I have look fine. The
 red plastic reflectors themselves are pitted and have a strange white crust on
 them. Any suggestions for cleaning these up? Thanks.

 --
     Jonathan M. Moore
     Protein NMR Group

 Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated                email: moore@vpharm.com
 40 Allston Street
 Cambridge, MA 02139-4211         "We don't leave success to chance ... I guess"
 (617) 576-3111  Fax:(617) 576-2109