DIGEST #833

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: DIGEST #833
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@mailhub.cs.itc.hp.com
Date: Wed, 26 May 93 20:14:00 +0000
>Richard Lindsay is looking for a TR250
Call Jon Van Dorn at 716.468.2467. That is
in central New York. The car is rough, but
complete condition and the price will be right.

>Phil Ethier posts that the wheels from the 240Z
will fit TR2 to 6. Fact! I have the alloy wheels
from a 240Z on my TR4A. Wheels from a 260Z will
fit an MGB. I have those alloys from a 260Z on my
MGBGT. And these are interchangeable

>Arthur Freeman ... try procuring the Haynes manual
on SU carbs. The HIF carbs are covered in that book.
Also, I think Moss offers (ed) a video tape on re-
building each of the SU carb bodies. Excellent
reference source.

Alan