Vintage racing/TR4 5-speed

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage racing/TR4 5-speed
From: Casey Annis <cannis@orion.oac.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1993 16:09:52 -0700 (PDT)
        I'm new to this net and I just wanted to get an idea of how much
interest in Vintage racing there was. My name is Casey Annis and I am
the vice-president and race coordinator of the Southern Californai Triumph
Owners Association. I race a 1962 Triumph Tr4 that is painted in a
Blackwatch plaid. I race with the Vintage Auto Racing Association here in
So. Cal. Anybody else out there racing Triumphs? I would also be very
interested to know if anyone knows of any 5-speed transmissions that can
be adapted to the TR 3-4 running gear. I know some MG racers have done
this by making adaptor plates to accomodate a datsun 510 tranny. I look
forward to hearing anyones advice.

                                Casey Annis
                        Blackwatch Racing & Restorations